Our publications, this website and our services are owned and delivered by Any Celeb (“Any Celeb”, "we", "our" or "us") unless specifically indicated otherwise, and are operated and controlled from the United Kingdom and are subject to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions, and your use of our publications, this website and our services are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of America.
By using the website, you (“readers”, "user", "users", "visitors") acknowledge and agree that:
- Copyright in the content of our publications and this website is owned by Any Celeb, or under agreement from a copyright owning partner, or under other rights you have granted us. All rights are reserved and are protected by copyright, database, design and other rights. The content (“Our Content”) of our publications, apps and websites includes editorial and listings, advertising and comments, reviews, photos, videos, sound, data and any material that users of the services or readers of our publications contribute. By supplying or making available content, you agree that you have the right to allow us to use the material, and your grant of rights is not contravening other rights. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of Our Content in whole or in part without the prior written agreement of Any Celeb. All permitted copying, redistribution or publication of Our Content, shall require the user to agree that there shall be no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend, copyright or other rights notice and shall include links to this website.
- Individuals or organisations who supply or make content available including advertisements, comments, reviews, photos, videos, data or any other material, via the website or via means of post, email, FTP, URL or other method, grant us rights to use it under these terms and conditions except to the extent an agreement or variation signed by both parties has been executed. You understand that we distribute content to third parties, which may contain your personal data, where we have made a legitimate assessment of their compliance with GDPR and the processing purpose is modest and should be well understandable by you.
- The contact data, and in particular business email addresses are provided solely for the purpose of assisting consumers with customer service matters and other activities as indicated. You agree not to compile any contact or email lists nor to use such addresses for marketing any product or service.
- The permitted re-use of content through API, RSS, widget or other supply or feed mechanism that may from time to time be offered on the website or otherwise, unless covered by another written agreement with Any Celeb, are subject to all terms and conditions herein. In particular such permitted re-use shall be subject to ensuring that no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright or other rights notice shall be made. You will consider the risks involved in using any content and accept that, notwithstanding the testing and tuning we have undertaken, that the use of a supply or feed mechanism in any form may have an adverse impact on the speed of your device or web site.
You agree to use the RSS or widget only to provide summaries, each with a functional link to the associated item on our website that shall display the full content immediately (e.g., no jump pages or other intermediate or interstitial pages). You further agree not to frame or otherwise control the browser window (if any) in which our content opens, including limiting the size or position of such window. reserves the right to alter, modify or withdraw any service without notice and provides no service level agreement for speed or uptime. We may determine that a supply or feed mechanism is placing an unacceptable processing burden and withdraw the service.
- The names, images and logos identifying Any Celeb and its products and services are proprietary marks of Any Celeb, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks without obtaining permission may be an infringement of rights in those marks and Any Celeb reserves all rights to enforce such rights.
- Any Celeb provides the content in good faith but no guarantee or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Use of content on the website is at your own risk.
- While Any Celeb takes reasonable precautions on the website to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs no liability is accepted for them. Connection to this site will be transmitted via public networks, and Any Celeb makes no warranty or representation that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- This website contains links to other websites, including booking links. Any Celeb is not responsible or liable for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this, or any use of personal data by such a third party. The inclusion of any link on the website does not imply endorsement by Any Celeb of the linked site and Any Celeb offers no guarantee or liability for the efficient operation of these sites. Access to linked third party websites is at your own risk. Please note that these Terms and Conditions apply solely to this website and not to any linked third party sites.
- Any Celeb keeps track of the number of visitors to its website, the pages they visit and how long they stay. We also collect information from visitors, including click data on advertisements, so that we are able to measure interest, tailor the presentation, and otherwise personalise our service. We will inform advertisers and partners about the number of visitors their advert has generated and other user behaviour.
- These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time. Continued access or use of the Service by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to these terms and conditions.
- By using this service, the user represents and warrants that he or she will not use the service in any manner that would violate these Terms and Conditions or any third party's copyright, intellectual property, or other rights.
- your name, occupation and job title
- postal/email address
- details about services you specifically request
- details from documents you complete on-line
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- send service-related information to you which we think may be of relevance/interest to you
- send information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive communications
- provide other companies, such as advertisers, with statistical information about our clients, (but we will not provide them with information which can be used to identify any individual client or contact)
- send information including personal information only if you explicitly consent on a case by case basis
- pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals and third parties, but only for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with our contractual obligations to you
- request optional information such as your interests in order to provide more tailored products and services to you (e.g. through internal research, data analysis, market research and product research)
- Visitors to our site may opt to receive communications via a variety of means including email newsletters that contain information we believe to be of interest. You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by ticking the relevant data protection boxes whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website.
- If you leave this website via a link to a website operated by a third party, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide while visiting such websites and the terms and conditions of that site will cover your usage. Your visit to any other sites, and any transactions you may undertake, will be under the terms and conditions of that site. Furthermore Any Celeb, and any partner sites directly linked from www.list.co.uk do not accept any responsibility for purchases, or liability for any damages.
- In every case you should exercise caution and look at the terms and conditions and privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- By using the website and not advising us to the contrary, you agree to us using the data in the way set out in these terms and conditions, which have been reviewed for compliance with GDPR.
Any Celeb does not accept liability for any loss incurred by error or omission of any advertisement. In the event that advertising materials do not reach Any Celeb by any agreed deadline, the advertiser remains liable for the full cost of the advertisement and Any Celeb reserves the right to use the inventory or fill the space as it sees fit. Cancellation is not offered on any confirmed booking. Any Celeb, entirely at its discretion, will endeavour to meet changes in requirements requested at least 20 working days in advance of the earlier of the start date or the advert being sent to print. Any Celeb will not publish any advertisement which Any Celeb consider may be in breach of the law or is otherwise defamatory or libellous. The advertiser shall indemnify Any Celeb in respect of any costs and expenses arising out of any claim resulting from the advertisement.
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. NEITHER THE LIST NOR ANY GROUP COMPANY, SUCCESSORS, AFFILIATES, OR ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, "ANY CELEB") SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW TO PREVENT THE RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF THE LIST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).